For serving customers who are sellers from overseas e-commerce platforms (such as Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, etc.) and retailers offline, we provide one-stop service such as quick sample shipment, brand customization, quality assurance, product labeling, and direct shipment to the overseas warehouses that are designated by buyers and agreed by the suppliers.
Feel free to send us inquiry for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
One Way or Two Way?
Most of our nail drill bits are two way bit, which means they are great for users both left and right-handed, and easily change the filling direction on nail.
Ceramic Bit Specififications
Different Grit for Different Use
The grinding strength and speed are determent by the flutes on the bit, dip and large flutes give you coarse grit, and smaller flutes commonly indicate a finer bit.
The finer grit bits are ideal for base coat removing, smooth out the top of artificial nails, or cuticle curves cleaning; the coarser grit bits are great for thinning down hard gels, removing gel topcoat, acrylics, dipping powder and extension nails.
1. A selection of ceramic grinding heads for durability.
2. Resistant to acid, alkali and high temperature.
3. Long service life.
4. Small round design makes it easier to remove dead skin near the nail.
5. Made of ceramic and stainless steel, not rusty
6. Antibacterial, In the production process, we add inorganic antibacterial agent, so that the surface of the ceramic has antibacterial effect. It can persistently inhibit and kill bacteria and other microorganisms.
7. Higher Hardness : Made of high quality zirconia ceramic, higher hardness and higher wear resistance, make the bits longer tool life. Meanwhile, it has better polish performance than metal bits.
8. Great Antibacterial Feature : In the production process, we add inorganic antibacterial agent, so that the surface of the ceramic has antibacterial effect. It can persistently inhibit and kill bacteria and other microorganisms.
9. Resistance of acid, alkali : Ceramic is constituted by silicate, which is stable chemical properties. So our drill bit can resist acid, alkali and other caustic material.
There is a size mark on the shank or the top of the bit, which indicates the grit.You can also choose a size marker or a particular color base to help you use the right one.
We do different top of the bit head, if you are a new user, the round smooth top or the top with a smooth edge is suitable for you, as they are safer; if you want to taper the cuticle area or the lateral sides of the nail, the top with cut edge should be your choice.
The standard Chamfer Barrel Bit has a 45 degree angle smooth cutting edge, but the angle degree can be customized for your requirement.
Resistance of acid, alkali Ceramic is constituted by silicate, which is stable chemical properties. So our drill bit can resist acid, alkali and other caustic material.
Follow these steps to clean and sanitize your drill bits:
Clean your ceramic bits to remove dust from the surface by washing with a small cleaning brush, alcohol and warm water.
Please don’t use UV light that will destroy the ceramic structure and don’t use colored liquids that will dyeing ceramics.
Dry your drill bits completely and store away.